Noel Edmonds on "electro mist, fog and smog."

bindeweede
Site Admin

Noel Edmonds on "electro mist, fog and smog."

Post by bindeweede »

"If you want to be happy you need to think of yourself as a container of energy. There is a universal energy, yes of course, it embraces us."
"When you appreciate this, life becomes a lot more exciting. You don’t live life, life lives you. There isn’t such a thing as death, it’s just departure. You cannot die. It’s been known for a very long time."
:h

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2015/08/noel-e ... ectrosmog/

Here is a short extract from the interview.

(To switch to full screen, click the Full screen icon in the bottom corner of the video player.

To exit out of full screen, press Esc on your keyboard or click the Full screen icon again.)

And the full interview here, for anyone who wants to spend their time watching it.

(To switch to full screen, click the Full screen icon in the bottom corner of the video player.

To exit out of full screen, press Esc on your keyboard or click the Full screen icon again.)

Tinkerbell

Re: Noel Edmonds on "electro mist, fog and smog."

Post by Tinkerbell »

Well, that's it, then. I'm off to buy my 2000 pound M pad.... :fp
Zep

Post by Zep »

Perhaps we don't have to look so far for extra-terrestrial activity... There's plenty going on in Noel's head.
chaggle

Post by chaggle »

...pulsed electromagnetism. it's a technology that has been known for thousands of years...
A true British eccentric. :D
Don't blame me - I voted remain :con