visits to site

Tony.Williams

visits to site

Post by Tony.Williams »

I have noticed very recently that the number of views of posts seem to have gone up by an order of magnitude - even if there are no more people posting (so far). What's happened? :con
bindeweede
Site Admin

Re: visits to site

Post by bindeweede »

On Monday, the forum had 284 page views and 130 unique visits - both the highest for more than two weeks. (Yesterday, the figures were 116 and 28.) I've no idea why - I usually just put it down to bots, spiders and search engines. Usually, the more posts made on one day, the more views the forum gets, which I suppose is what would be expected.
Tony.Williams

Post by Tony.Williams »

In recent times a first post typically got only half-a-dozen views, and I was worried that the forum was scarcely worth continuing, but over the past week or so some first posts have experienced 50-60 views. Quite a change!
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

It really is all so variable. Last Wednesday, the figures were 123 and 40. Today so far, they are 122 and 68. :con
chaggle

Post by chaggle »

I've noticed that our esteemed leader's posts get far more views much more quickly that we serfs.

Don't know why that should be (apart from their obvious brilliance - obviously)
Don't blame me - I voted remain :con
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

No brilliance from me, chaggle. I just post things that interest me and that I think other members and visitors will also find interesting.

btw, today's figures so far - 311 page views and 154 unique visits.

:???: