Reintroduction

JonDonnis

Reintroduction

Post by JonDonnis »

Since the forum moved places and I am rarely about, a quick re-intro for anyone who cares.
For the record this is the real me and Tom can confirm this, I may be here a lot, or not at all, depends on various life issues.

Anyway for those who don't know me, I am a skeptic, I run BadPsychics.com at one time the UK's largest and most popular skeptical site exposing mediums and psychics etc.

I am the kind of person that will always fight for the little guy, I will take on anyone, I have no fear.
I once had Paramount Pictures threaten to sue me! I kicked their ass! (kind of).

I hate hypocrisy, especially in the media, and by those in a position of privilege, regardless of whether or not I agree with their position, I will always call them out.

Achievements (Good and bad)
I was once banned from an appearance on a BBC Documentary by the BBC Legal department.
I have been banned from the press section by UKTV after exposing Most Haunted.
I once wrote a 7 page featured article in The Skeptic Magazine
The SNU once referred to me as the single biggest threat to spiritualism since Houdini.

Anyway thats me, once you get to know me and understand my humour, you should like me, until then you will hate me and think I am a knowitall prat.

Thats all for now.
chaggle

Re: Reintroduction

Post by chaggle »

Hello Jon and welcome. :thumb:

I, too, like to call out hypocrisy. You know, earth loving types who regularly fly places - that kind of thing.
Don't blame me - I voted remain :con