Now for some REALLY important news.

Abdul Alhazred

Now for some REALLY important news.

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Worried about war? Or Brexit? Or the USA elections?

Relax.

Now worry about this instead.

Army of demons has led to spike in exorcisms
Catholic online
LOS ANGELES, CA (California Network) - Demonic possession and attachment are on the rise. It is possible that satan's army is on the offensive, as the world has given him an opening. The rise of atheism, interest in paganism and the occult, has opened millions of souls to the devil.

The BBC recently interviewed Italian exorcist, Fr. Vincenzo Tataborelli. Fr. Taraborelli revealed he could see as many as 30 people in a day who wanted exorcisms. He shared stories of people vomiting objects including pebbles and bits of wood along with blood.

"I told the bishop that I can't find anyone willing to do this. Many of them are scared. Even priests can be scared. It's a difficult life," he told the BBC.

"Demonic possession is where a demon has actually entered your body. Demonic attachment is where a demon is attempting to get inside you, but has not yet succeeded. Often, many victims have multiple demons residing inside their bodies..."

Yes, that one.
chaggle

Re: Now for some REALLY important news.

Post by chaggle »

Is this depth of delusion common over there Abdul?

I know of only one person over here who has beliefs of that nature and she is, frankly, barking.

Or is it a spoof site?
Don't blame me - I voted remain :con
Abdul Alhazred

Re: Now for some REALLY important news.

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Definitely not a spoof site.

Certainly a higher level of woowoo than the average American Roman Catholic.
Yes, that one.