Awake Dating is the hot new website for conspiracy theorists

Matt

Awake Dating is the hot new website for conspiracy theorists

Post by Matt »

http://www.dailydot.com/lifestyle/awake-dating/
Awake Dating is a site focused on pairing up people who identify as “awake,” which Jarrod Fidden, the COO of Awake Dating, defines as “one who has investigated and come to his or her own conclusions on a collection of topics and issues. And through this research and critical thinking, [he] has ‘woken’ from the fantastic false dream carefully crafted for the ‘consumer.'”
Of course it's rather obvious that this is a ploy by the lizard alien elite to keep tabs on those who aren't falling for the masquerade.
Tony Williams

Re: Awake Dating is the hot new website for conspiracy theor

Post by Tony Williams »

No doubt there will be mutterings of a "conspiracy" if blokes consistently fail to get hot dates. :y
chaggle

Post by chaggle »

Do conspiracy theorist couples trust each other?
Don't blame me - I voted remain :con
Matt

Post by Matt »

chaggle wrote:Do conspiracy theorist couples trust each other?
I know he's having an affair because he's cunningly concealed all evidence of it, which is exactly what I'd expect to see. Also the number 23.
Croydon13013

Post by Croydon13013 »

chaggle wrote:Do conspiracy theorist couples trust each other?
Many years ago I worked with a CT nut who used to think that "they" were tapping his phone and was generally ready to accept various evidence free conspiracy ideas as long as they were left-wing and not right-wing crazy. It turned out that his wife was exactly the same, except that she then had some sort of breakdown, or worsening of the condition, or something. And she decided that he was part of the conspiracy and was spying on her for the Government (well, he was a Civil Servant). His attempts to get her medical help only made her distrust of him worse. I don't know how it ended as he left to try to look after her full-time.

Another CTer I worked with more recently admitted that his wife called him an idiot every time he tried his moon-landings-were-faked or 9/11-couldn't-have-happened nonsense. i doubt that he would have been better off with a spouse who was as gullible as him.
thIS sIGnaTure iS an