"Most Deluded"

Dr B

"Most Deluded"

Post by Dr B »

Well, i hear its being re-comissioned (most haunted). Oh dear. Maybe its time for a critical appraisal of its influence on society....its had a very perverse effect on certain people to my mind and the involvement of 'so-called' professionals is wreckless. Just my opinion of course....

Complete arse gravey.
bindeweede
Site Admin

Re: "Most Deluded"

Post by bindeweede »

When it was actually being broadcast, I couldn't get whichever channel it was on. Not that I was bothered. I expect all of the programmes are on Youtube now. I did watch part of an episode that had me laughing out loud at Scouse Derek hamming it up with style.

I wonder if they'll be dragging him back...........
Dr B

Post by Dr B »

I've no idea of the line up - but will be interesting. Their history experts are not historians, their 'psychologists' are not psychologists....etc.....

My only claims to fame are; (i) turning the programme down at the begining (about 12 years ago now) even though a i was a penniless graduate...(I was offerred money....), and (ii) getting their 1st 'expert' fired when i explained to the presenters / producers, he was not a scientist in any form - just a failed actor. By series 2 i think, he was gone because the programme makers felt 'misled'......ohhhh the irony....
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

JD has written a review of the first programme - to be broadcast on the 21st.

http://badpsychics.blogspot.co.uk/2014/ ... e-110.html

ETA. it will be on the "REALLY" channel - Freeview 17.
Ketchup

Post by Ketchup »

OMG! .... Just had the most terrifyingly traumatic experience ..... a mouthful of coffee just splattered half way up the wall .....

I actually read JD's last sentence in that link to say Me (as in JD). (At first glance the end 'l' looked like an exclamation mark)
Only good thing is that they got rid of that awful Cath Howe and replaced her with the lovely Mel!
Phew! For a whole 3 minutes there, I was reduced to a gibbering, blithering wreck! :ro :yr

No idea who Mel is, but thank goodness there is an 'l' on the end of her name!
~ Today is the Tomorrow you worried about Yesterday ~
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

Ketchup wrote:

No idea who Mel is, but thank goodness there is an 'l' on the end of her name! :ck
Mel Crump. Apparently.......
chaggle

Post by chaggle »

Apparently the England Rugby Team will be in one episode. :-?

While we are on Rugby, good luck to England Ladies in the final of the world cup against Canada this afternoon.
Don't blame me - I voted remain :con
Asthmatic Camel

Post by Asthmatic Camel »

I can't see the appeal of the show at all. I mean to say, how many episodes is it possible to make showing a bunch of tossers arsing around in the dark and not finding any ghosts before everyone switches off?
Zep

Post by Zep »

Asthmatic Camel wrote:I can't see the appeal of the show at all. I mean to say, how many episodes is it possible to make showing a bunch of tossers arsing around in the dark and not finding any ghosts before everyone switches off?
:sh2
About 12 episodes, if not more. Some woosters are REALLY thick and REALLY slow to catch on...