Disturbing stories...

chaggle

Disturbing stories...

Post by chaggle »

...about how 4 people have fallen foul of loony CTers

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... cNy5XO1Ip4
The first death threats landed via Facebook messenger by nightfall: “I hope someone throws you out of a rotary aircraft, you commie!” Another made a direct reference to the concert venue that employed him. “They knew where I worked, what I did. It just got me so afraid.”
The most serious of death threats came from Lucy Richards, a Florida resident who was so fervent in her belief that the Sandy Hook was fake that she left messages on Pozner’s cellphone saying: “You’re going to die. Death is coming to you real soon, and there’s nothing you can do about it.”
The backlash came almost immediately. It began with a flurry of emails calling him Satan, a Nazi. “It was devastating. It hurt, it always hurt, it still hurts. I never got so thick-skinned that when people assume my motives are evil it doesn’t hurt me.”
An accurate floor plan of her house was assembled and published online, along with her address and pictures of her car and license plate. And then there were the death threats – up to 300 by her estimate. One message on Twitter threatened to cut off her husband’s “tiny Asian penis”. The couple evacuated their house and took refuge with friends and in hotel
Don't blame me - I voted remain :con
Tony.Williams

Re: Disturbing stories...

Post by Tony.Williams »

Sometimes I think the world is going mad. The rest of the time, I know it is... :gh