Are you an Alien? Take the test

Darklord

Are you an Alien? Take the test

Post by Darklord »

I'm sure you've all heard the theories that life on Earth was started by alien seeds being carried to Earth on meteors and such. Or maybe you've heard that Alien beings have been among us since Biblical times and some of us are descendents of those beings?

Well take this test to find out whether you have any Alien blood inside you. It could put your mind to rest. :rofl

Take the test
bindeweede
Site Admin

Re: Are you an Alien? Take the test

Post by bindeweede »

Darklord wrote:I'm sure you've all heard the theories that life on Earth was started by alien seeds being carried to Earth on meteors and such. Or maybe you've heard that Alien beings have been among us since Biblical times and some of us are descendents of those beings?

Well take this test to find out whether you have any Alien blood inside you. It could put your mind to rest. :rofl

Take the test
Oh dear. Apparently I'm normal. (I expect THAT will produce some interesting comments from our more imaginative members.......)
chaggle

Post by chaggle »

:rofl
Don't blame me - I voted remain :con
Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Not taking the test. No sir.

If I am an alien, I don't want to know.
Yes, that one.
Tinkerbell

Post by Tinkerbell »

You might be an alien, or you might have alien blood in you. You might just be imagining things, also, so try to lead a normal life but if you find out you're an alien, be that!
:ro