The countryside is overrun with foxes. Something must be done right now.

Abdul Alhazred

The countryside is overrun with foxes. Something must be done right now.

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

The most humane way is to have them torn to shreds by packs of dogs. :mrgreen:

Theresa May is dead right to want to rescind the fox-hunting ban
The Spectator
Yes, that one.
Matt

Re: The countryside is overrun with foxes. Something must be done right now.

Post by Matt »

Abdul Alhazred wrote:The most humane way is to have them torn to shreds by packs of dogs. :mrgreen:

Theresa May is dead right to want to rescind the fox-hunting ban
The Spectator
I assumed that this was written with a heavy dose of irony and then I realised it was Delingpole
Croydon13013

Post by Croydon13013 »

The UK countryside certainly isn't overrun with foxes. It's the cities and towns that have a problem, and there were no hunts there anyway.

Banning the hunts from killing foxes hasn't stopped them from going out in their silly clothes with horses and dogs. They are still doing what they were doing before, but with slightly less animal death at the end.

I am actually in favour of a fox cull in London including Croydon. there's far too many of them and they suffer horribly. Every year we have starving mangy animals in our garden [insert your own joke here] and they never seem to live for more than a year: cubs in spring, half bald and skeletal by winter. Only to be replaced by a new batch of youngsters the following spring. And they are increasingly brave when I try to chase them off. Twenty years ago opening the back door scared them away. Last year I had to try to kick one before it limped away. Fox hunting with dogs would not help this problem, killing one a week wouldn't make a noticeable dent in the population.
thIS sIGnaTure iS an
Tony.Williams

Post by Tony.Williams »

Croydon13013 wrote:The UK countryside certainly isn't overrun with foxes. It's the cities and towns that have a problem, and there were no hunts there anyway.
Thanks for the wonderful image of a hunt in full cry thundering down the high street :rofl
polomint38

Post by polomint38 »

Croydon13013 wrote:I am actually in favour of a fox cull in London including Croydon.

Leave the poor Foxes alone, clean up Croydon by culling the Chavs.

I am currently in Westminster, where we should cull the politicians. :beer