Hello!

Ashley.S.

Hello!

Post by Ashley.S. »

Hello there, I am from your new host!

My name is Ashley and I enjoy racing. I've recently studied Psychology as part of a business course, which has completely fried my brain :x

Here is a clip of my racing skills

(To switch to full screen, click the Full screen icon in the bottom corner of the video player.

To exit out of full screen, press Esc on your keyboard or click the Full screen icon again.)

Any questions, please feel free to ask me :)
Kind Regards,
Ashley.S. [ Your friendly web hosting provider rep ]
Ketchup

Re: Hello!

Post by Ketchup »

Hello Ashley, nice to meet you. :)
~ Today is the Tomorrow you worried about Yesterday ~
Ashley.S.

Post by Ashley.S. »

Thanks @Ketchup :)
Kind Regards,
polomint38

Post by polomint38 »

Hi there, welcome to the asylum the lunatics took over.

(To switch to full screen, click the Full screen icon in the bottom corner of the video player.

To exit out of full screen, press Esc on your keyboard or click the Full screen icon again.)

bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

Very sadly, I had an email from Ashley saying that he and his colleague Matthew were leaving Envesco Services, who host this forum, on May 1st. This will leave Brandin in charge, and I have to say Brandin has been excellent on the few occasions I had to contact him with minor issues. Fortunately, Ashley will stay on as freelance customer representative and consultant and I'm assured no changes in pricing or features are planned at the moment.

A further message from Brandon continues, "The server you will be moved to is based in Chicago and is powered by Dual E5-2670 V2 Processors, 128GB DDR3 along with 1TB of Samsung 860 EVO SSD's." Which of course means nothing to me. But he continues, "so you can be rest assured uptime and performance of your sites are of utmost priority to me. "

I have contacted Ashley via Twitter, wishing him well, and asked for that to be passed to Matthew and Brandin.

The move to the new server is expected to take place around the end of April. That's a much as I know, atm.

bw.
Ashley.S.

Post by Ashley.S. »

I will be eternally grateful for your support as my customer. I am sure I have made the right decision passing on the torch to someone I have got to know over the years, rather than sell to some stranger or push you all to an inferior service. I will still be around, just not as much as I have hoped.

I hope to continue working with you under the new Envesko leadership as my time permits.
Kind Regards,
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

Brandin replied to my question earlier this evening, and very quickly, regarding any future amalgamation. I am relieved that he said even if that were to happen, it "would not be with Tapatalk!"

:yay
Ashley.S.

Post by Ashley.S. »

Rest assured, no TapaTalk! You're running off a completely different system, which 220% isn't compatible with theirs :yay
Kind Regards,