The Mabus Case.

Zep

Re: The Mabus Case.

Post by Zep »

younghegelians wrote: WITHOUT OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE....
If the irony of that is lost on you then you really are too stupid for words. YOU came to us. YOU insulted us. We're the victims, YOU are the scumbag who has come to interfere with us (oo-er). YOU deserve the prison time that you are going to get Mr Dennis Markuze.

I didn't go anywhere that you were hanging out and tell you not to believe in all the stupid wrong things that you believe in. You could still be quite happy not knowing that Depeche Mode are atheists. The only reason that you now know about that is because you came to us and posted lies and nonsense on our websites. If you don't want reality to smack you in the face then stay away from us. Your behaviour has caused you nothing but suffering and given me nothing but laughs at your stupid expense. All that obsessing about D.M. and they have nothing but contempt for your silly religious beliefs.

Post by guest »

(To switch to full screen, click the Full screen icon in the bottom corner of the video player.

To exit out of full screen, press Esc on your keyboard or click the Full screen icon again.)

VAGUE? SCOFF!

(To switch to full screen, click the Full screen icon in the bottom corner of the video player.

To exit out of full screen, press Esc on your keyboard or click the Full screen icon again.)

The ****HOUSE of NOSTRADAMUS**** in SALON, FRANCE.

Notice the WTC and the MUSICIANS in the BACKGROUND PAINTING !!!!

The word TRAGEDY literally means “GOAT SONG”. tragis oide: “goat
song”; perhaps the derivation of the word “tragedy” (were goats
awarded as prizes? does this refer to the ritualistic slaughter of
the sacrificial animal? the scream that the goat makes when slaughtered?)

also:

http://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2011 ... goat-song/

Now what does the WORD “TRAGEDY” mean......."GOAT SONG” .......STRANGE…

http://wordinfo.info/unit/3604/ip:7/il:T

and now notice BUSH is reading about a GOAT ****EXACTLY**** as the WTC burns. This is a question of *SECONDS*.

DOUBLE!

Notice also the REVERSALS in this scene......The DRUMMING OF THE TEACHER…
THE KIDS READING TO HIM NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND....
THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD SURROUNDED WITH THE
POOREST AND MOST POWERLESS SEGMENT OF US SOCIETY
(i.e., mainly black young girls), many of which will be condemned
to a miserable existence, working *as if* they were slaves
for a capitalist system that allows the Bushes and other rich
BigWigs to lord over everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/v/XR_rFXXz_44

And if you don't want to see something badly enough? SCOFF!

For the lies and false accusations you spread about MARKUZE

Post by guest »

[ajaximg]http://i28.tinypic.com/16m9lqs.jpg, .[/ajaximg]

Goodbye
Croydon13013

Post by Croydon13013 »

younghegelians wrote:
Goodbye
And good riddance.

Are you praying to your god, Nostradamus, that you don't get put in a cell with a 20 stone murderer who likes playing mummies and daddies?
thIS sIGnaTure iS an

Post by guest »

Croydon13013 wrote:
younghegelians wrote:
Goodbye
And good riddance.

Are you praying to your god, Nostradamus, that you don't get put in a cell with a 20 stone murderer who likes playing mummies and daddies?

Thanks for your kind words. Just proves Markuze and the Skeptic Gang are a perfect marriage.
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

Hello again Dennis.

Your Depeche Mode "information" is complete and utter gibberish, it makes no logic or sense at all. It's pretty clear you are losing touch with reality because your ideas are the product of a completely unhinged mind.

So have you complained about us to the police yet? Please do so, straight away. Here's that address again:

Service de police de la Ville de Montréal
1441, rue Saint-Urbain
Montréal (Québec) H2X 2M6

Would you like me to supply the phone number?

Post by guest »

err...

I think we are CLEAR AS A CRYSTAL BALL...
Zep

Post by Zep »

younghegelians wrote:err...

Please stop trying to pretend you are someone else, Dennis. You are fooling no-one, and making yourself look even more ridiculous than you already have. Normal children grow out of that sort of silly behaviour long before they get to kindergarten.

No, you are NOT "clear as a crystal ball". It is complete gobbledy-gook; fadaises, absurdité. It's only in YOUR mind that it makes any sense. And that's because your mind is, as you were told before, unhinged. You're not a well person, and you need help.

But I know you won't listen. So go ahead and complain. Here again is that address of the people you need to talk to about making a complaint:

1441, rue Saint-Urbain

Post by guest »

Zep wrote:

Please stop trying to pretend you are someone else, Dennis. You are fooling no-one, and making yourself look even more ridiculous than you already have. Normal children grow out of that sort of silly behaviour long before they get to kindergarten.

No, you are NOT "clear as a crystal ball". It is complete gobbledy-gook; fadaises, absurdité. It's only in YOUR mind that it makes any sense. And that's because your mind is, as you were told before, unhinged. You're not a well person, and you need help.

But I know you won't listen. So go ahead and complain. Here again is that address of the people you need to talk to about making a complaint:

1441, rue Saint-Urbain
you really should worry about YOUR mind not mine. As for calling the police, that is not how we settle a battle of ideas. We believe in the power of words not force of weapons is the best way to settle ideological disputes. Maybe you need to make a complaint, as that is what skeptics do when they are unable to debunk someone.

Zep,
Comparing your nonsense to NOSTRADAMUS is a game we like to play.
Matt

Post by Matt »

I refuse to engage in a battle of ideas with an unarmed opponent.

Post by guest »

For Schopenhauer - music is the only free, immediate expression of the force which sustains the UNIVERSE!

For Hegel - music is the ROMANTIC ART, therefore a harbinger of a truth not communicable in any other form, in any other LANGUAGE!

Hear these GREAT OPPONENTS AGREE!

Post by guest »

Matt wrote:I refuse to engage in a battle of ideas with an unarmed opponent.

we're armed with the most powerful weapon in the universe - MUSIC

SCOFF!
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

Your next hearing is coming up on the 13th I believe. But whenever it is, I hope they manage to arrange the treatment you need.

Post by guest »

From my favorite movie:

I ABSOLVE YOU ALL! :ein
Zep

Post by Zep »

younghegelians wrote:
Zep wrote:

1441, rue Saint-Urbain
you really should worry about YOUR mind not mine. As for calling the police, that is not how we settle a battle of ideas. We believe in the power of words not force of weapons is the best way to settle ideological disputes. Maybe you need to make a complaint, as that is what skeptics do when they are unable to debunk someone.

Zep,
Comparing your nonsense to NOSTRADAMUS is a game we like to play.
We? What's this "we" business, Dennis? There's no-one else in the whole world inhabiting your head but you. But if you think there is more than one person in your head, you REALLY need to seek help. And I'm sure you have seen a doctor about that already. So go back again - it might help you.

And I have nothing to complain about from you because you haven't produced one sensible thing to complain about. Nothing, just nonsense. And that's hardly a problem for me to concern myself with. But you keep saying all the time that skeptics won't listen, won't let you speak, keep banning you, etc. That sure sounds like you are the one complaining, don't you agree? So why don't you quit your whinging and try and do something about it. I've given you the address of the Montreal police if you want to formalise something. Don't be shy - go for the official route and REALLY make us listen.

Of course, if you don't go to the police then we know you are all full of hot air. And utter nonsense. Like a balloon full of helium, you are only good for making us laugh for a bit and then deflating down to nothing.