chaggle

Re: 'Reverend' Colin Fry

Post by chaggle »

Me dos. :y
Don't blame me - I voted remain :con
JonDonnis

Post by JonDonnis »

Seems like my opinions on the dodgy Rainbow Lodge from back before Colin died have been proved spot on.
Those in the know will be aware of what i have been saying about Mikey.

Everything else I been saying on my twitter and facebook.

See this interesting post made on my facebook page, backing up what I have said about the dodgy Rainbow Lodge

LOTS more will come out about this for anyone who cares. I know a lot more and will reveal it as it suits me and my agenda!
JonDonnis

Post by JonDonnis »

also Mikey posted photos of invoices he claimed were for work done using donated money AFTER Colin had died.
Problem was the invoices had the wrong dates on them! And we in fact paid for by Colin BEFORE he died
When Colin's family pointed this out, Mikey quickly deleted the invoices.

Now if only someone had a copy of what he posted?

Anyway getting a bit bored of this now, as I am the ONLY person publicly speaking out against Mikey and the Rainbow Lodge, and sadly Colin Fry fans are never gonna listen to me, and the people they would listen to refuse to speak out publicly, so as usual i am taking all the abuse, and it is not my fight, nor do I really care, since mikey does not claim to be a medium (he doesn't believe in mediumship either you know), so not really something I am that interested in.
polomint38

Post by polomint38 »

JonDonnis wrote:Seems like my opinions on the dodgy Rainbow Lodge from back before Colin died have been proved spot on.
Those in the know will be aware of what i have been saying about Mikey.
Jon Stop being the obnoxious kid, who says look I was correct on this point.
We are all right on occasion, but we don't act like a Plonker and try to capitalis(z)e on the fact. Grow up geezer
JonDonnis wrote:Everything else I been saying on my twitter and facebook.
English language?